Welcome to your future, jobway.com
We will guide you in finding a new career.
Step into a new world of opportunities,
click the map to find new job opportunities.
1. By registering at Jobway you accept that certain information such as e-mail addresses will be given out to a third party in conjunction with recruitment drives. Jobway will not, however, give out any personal information without the user's permission unless expressly required by laws and regulations.
2. Jobway can, using the details given by the user, offer the user products and services from a third party.
3. The user is responsible for ensuring that the information given upon registration is correct and that the username and password remain confidential. The user shall notify Jobway as soon as he/she suspects that the unauthorised use of a Jobway user account or other details has occurred.
4. The user is responsible for his/her own use of the website and for the result that this generates irrespective of whether or not permission has been granted.
5. Jobway will not accept responsibility for the user's conduct on the website or in e-mails related to Jobway. Jobway assumes that all users practice common sense and behave in a professional fashion on the website. Please note that there is always a certain risk when interacting with others on the Internet. The user is responsible for this interaction. Jobway will not take any kind of responsibility for conflicts that can arise.
6. Jobway's website is intended exclusively for those who are looking for a job or seeking advice and help in their careers, and for employers who are looking for employees. Filling out an incorrect or incomplete registration form for the purpose of providing, collecting or copying information and material from the website is prohibited. Registering at Jobway for the purpose of marketing products, running pyramid lottery schemes, conveying jobs that require the recruitment of members, sub-contractors or agents is also prohibited.
7. It is not permissible to ask applicants to provide information about their race, ethnic origins, political affiliation, and membership of organisations or trade unions, religious or philosophical persuasion, sexual orientation, mental health or other details that could lead to discrimination.
8. Jobway is a meeting place for job seekers and employers. Jobway does not get involved in transactions between the parties. This means that Jobway does not check that the details which are registered are truthful or that advertisements are published in accordance with Swedish law. Jobway is not responsible for the quality of advertisements or CVs that are registered on the website or for a company's ability to employ new personnel. Jobway is not responsible for ensuring that candidates have the required skills.
9. Using Jobway's website for publishing, sending, storing, destroying or creating hyperlinks is strictly prohibited if it:
- Violates any law or copyright
- Infringes on another person's integrity, anonymity, right or can be construed as being offensive, discriminating, threatening or of a sexual nature.
- Can include a risk of virus (including browsers, trojans, spiders, avatars, robots, intelligent agents) or other material which could cause damage to the website and/or its users.
10. The user undertakes not to use other people's details, accounts or to log in to a server that is not intended for the user. Testing the system's vulnerability and security systems without permission is also prohibited. The user may not use software, tools, drivers or other technology for the purpose of disrupting or navigating the website. Only Jobway's search engines and regular browsers (Netscape, Navigator, Microsoft Explorer) are permissible for using the website.